Saturday, October 20, 2018

Menchie’s 2018 Halloween Color Changing Spoons


Fro-yo girl here. My World Smile Day visit to Menchie’s was a bust because the location that I went to did not have any of the three October feature flavors or the color changing collectible Halloween spoons. I’ve tried all the feature flavors before, so I’m not too concerned about finding those, but I have been in a frenzy trying to collect all 4 color changing spoons before the Menchie’s shops around here run out. I keep running into blue rock star and pink wizard spoons, but not pink rock star and blue wizard spoons. Hmm.

The four spoons all feature the mascot, Menchie. The Menchie wizard spoon comes in pink and blue. The Menchie rock star spoon comes in pink and blue. If the designs look familiar to you, Menchie’s did have wizard and rock star color changing spoons in 2015. Back in 2015, the wizard spoon came in green and the rock star spoon came in pink. In other words, the pink and blue wizard spoons are NEW and the blue rock star spoon is NEW.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.

No comments: