Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Prices Go Up at Yogurtland Pasadena (Lake) and They Changed POS Systems


Fro-yo girl here. I experienced a bit of froyo overload after creating my unlimited cup at Yogurtland Pasadena (Lake Ave.), so I missed my weekly visit.

At some point while I was away, a few things happened. First, Yogurtland changed to a new POS system, Bypass. They had been using MICROS. I noticed the receipt looked different and asked about it. The new receipt has a lot less information. It doesn’t show how many bonus points one has, the points toward the next reward, and the points for the year. It also doesn’t show existing rewards. That was all useful information.

Second, the price went up. It was 48 cents. Now it’s 52 cents. The Old Town Pasadena location is currently charging 64 cents an ounce. Ouch.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.

No comments: