Each type of mask has a different benefit:
- Acerola: brightens skin
- Chlorella: soothes skin
- Calendula: hydrates skin
- Charcoal: controls sebum
- Collagen: improves elasticity
- Mulberry: smooths and brightens skin
- Propolis: protects skin
- Yogurt: smooths and firms skin
One cup contains enough for one use. You take the powder out of the cup, add water to the cup to the line, add the powder back, and mix it quickly with the spatula that it comes with. It’s easy to transport and use anywhere. It’s too bad you need a separate container for the powder though.
Once you add the water, mix for a minute. It dries quickly, so be sure to apply it quickly. Leave the mask on for 15-20 minutes. Peel off the mask and the residue.
The mask has no added parabens or chemical preservatives. It is supposed to shrink pores and leave your skin moist and elastic. It contains rubber.
* Yogurt Cup Pack: The yogurt mask is said to leave your skin smoother, with a bright skin tone and glossy finish. The mask did dry quickly and I couldn’t get all the lumps out. It had little fragrance and applies like a thick paste or glue. Because of the clumpiness, it was pretty ugly once applied. The color was a pale purple. Not all of the mask peeled off easily, so it was messy. My skin did feel softer but just a little.
3 out of 5 stars.
You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.
* RILEY ROSE: 2131 Galleria Way, Glendale, CA 91210
Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.