Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Menchie’s NFYD 2016





Fro-yo girl here. Menchie’s celebrated National Frozen Yogurt Day at its US locations on February 1, giving out free froyo (6 ounces per guest) from 4-7 PM. Plus they made the day even sweeter with 20% off coupons and two new limited time flavors: Peanut Butter Chocolate Bar, made with Nestle Butterfinger Pieces, and Chocolate Candy Bar, made with Nestle Crunch. 

The location that I visited had the new flavors. PB Chocolate Bar tastes just like Butterfinger, the peanut butter in Butterfinger has a distinct taste and that taste is in the frozen yogurt flavor. The texture was smooth. I liked how the pb flavor was stronger than the chocolate flavor. Chocolate Candy Bar froyo had a rich, deep chocolate taste and though I didn’t see the crisped rice, the flavor did have a different taste. I’m not a fan of chocolate froyo but this flavor was better than average. It didn’t taste like fudgsicle like most chocolate flavors do.

I topped my Peanut Butter Chocolate Bar froyo with Butterfinger and a brownie.

Thanks Menchie’s!!!

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.

No comments: