Fro-yo girl here. Yogurtland’s Tis the Season to Share holiday promotion began today and it runs through December 27. Tis the Season to Share features four festive flavors (they are returning holiday favorites) and a Share more, Earn more promotion for Real Rewards members.
- Cranberry raspberry tart (Nov. 9): one of their tarter tart flavors, nice balance of cranberry and raspberry flavors, creamy yet refreshing. Recommended toppings: yogurt pretzels, berries, popping boba, condensed milk
- Bananas foster (Nov. 9): I hate bananas but the banana flavor isn’t overwhelming, the vanilla and cinnamon helps mellow it out. Recommended toppings: vanilla wafers, cheesecake bites, salted caramel sauce
- Caramel almond bar (Dec. 7)
- White chocolate peppermint (Dec. 7)
To earn rewards for sharing Real Rewards with your friends, visit yogurt-land.com to generate your unique URL, share it with friends and earn rewards for each friend who joins and makes a purchase.
- 1 friend = 3 free ounces
- 5 friends = 10 free ounces
- 10 friends = 30 free ounces
- 15+ friends = 30 free ounces and an exclusive gift
There’s a new festive topping: Pumpkin pie bites. They go perfectly with pumpkin pie froyo, whipped cream and graham cracker crumbs.
You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.
Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.