Tuesday, July 22, 2014

New Tropical Getaway Flavors & Blue Spoon Arrive at Yogurtland


Fro-yo girl here. Fro-yo fans, are you ready for a Tropical Getaway? Yogurtland has two new flavors for you, flavors that “taste like the perfect beach day.” The limited edition, new shimmery deep blue spoon was inspired by the ocean.

* Lava Flow Frozen Yogurt “blends real pineapple, coconut water and strawberries for a smooth, sweet summer treat.” I’ve never had lava flow so I wasn’t sure what to expect. The flavor is sweet (I thought the pineapple would make it tangier) and while not icy, wasn’t as creamy as some of their other flavors. I tasted the sweet strawberry first, then coconut water, then pineapple. I tasted more coconut than I anticipated.

* Mojito Sorbet “combines real lime with a hint of mint for a light refreshing take on this tropical classic.” This flavor was sweeter than I expected though it had some tang. Hint of mint is an accurate description as you mainly taste the lime.

Remember to collect your Hot Spot icons with your Real Rewards app. Earn free froyo with every 3rd visit during the Ultimate Summer promotion.

Look for 2 new flavors and a new spoon when the Spa Retreat begins on August 4.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.

No comments: