Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Yogurtland Fan Choice Awards Winner: Creme Brulee Wins Most Exotic



Fro-yo girl here. Yogurtland fans have selected Crème brûlée as the winner for Most Exotic froyo flavor in the Yogurtland Fan Choice Awards. Crème brûlée thanks the voters and said, “Coming from France, I am really honored to be adored by all you fans here in Yogurtland. As we say where I’m from, merci for embracing my silky, rich vanilla custard with a light, caramelized sugar topping.”

I just had a big cup full of Crème brûlée froyo and it truly does have a caramelized/burnt sugar flavor...very impressive. I might like it better than the actual dessert because I love the smooth, cold, creamy texture of Crème brûlée froyo. It’s so good with crispy chocolate toppings, nuts and mochi.

Crème brûlée froyo will be available at participating Yogurtland locations while supplies last, starting today.

Congrats to Crème brûlée!

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.

No comments: