Saturday, June 29, 2013

Menchie Makes an Appearance in Berkeley Today



Fro-yo girl here. I spotted Menchie crossing the street today with his friend. He walked onto the UC Berkeley campus spreading smiles and then was crossing back over to his shop when I spotted him. Having Menchie wave at me was the highlight of my day. He has the cutest feet. 

Thanks Menchie’s for the free fro-yo and congrats on your opening!

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

* MENCHIE’S: 1862 Euclid Ave., Berkeley, CA

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't know where to post this so i will just ask here:
Where in the Bay Area has the least/worst froyo now? In other words, where is most in need of a good, new froyo shop. Just wanted your opinion!

Lolia S said...

There are places where there aren't good frozen yogurt stores but I'm not sure how much they'd appreciate a really good one...so my answer is Marin County (e.g., Sausalito/Corte Madera/Mill Valley)...they have frozen yogurt that's okay but nothing really good.

- FYG