Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Yogurtland’s New Flavor Quest Fro-yo Flavors



Fro-yo girl here. I tried the four new Flavor Quest flavors today and they’re all very good. I was also happy to see the new Flavor Quest cups. 

* Polynesian vanilla (Polynesia): It tasted a lot like their Madgascar Vanilla flavor to me, but with a milder vanilla flavor. The consistency was smooth and thick, yum.
* Tiramisu (Italy): I like this tiramisu flavored fro-yo better than the real thing, because it’s less sweet and the more mellow. I love the mellowed out flavors of espresso and vanilla with the sweetness of ladyfinger cookies.
* Bananas foster (New Orleans): I HATE bananas passionately but I gave this flavor a try. The banana flavor is noticeable but it’s not strong. I enjoyed the notes of cinnamon and vanilla.

* Maqui berry tart (Patagonia): I’ve never had maqui berry, a superfruit that grows in Southern Chile, so I’m not sure that I tasted it in the fro-yo. I did taste the blackberry and black currant flavors. While quite tangy, this flavor also has a very sweet finish. The fruit flavors dominated the flavor of the natural yogurt. The texture isn’t as creamy as the non-tart flavors.


To participate in the Flavor Quest, download the Yogurtland mobile app and scan the QR code of the Flavor Quest flavor signs (there’s a limit of one scan per day). After 5 scans, you’ll get 5 free ounces of fro-yo, after 10, 10 free ounces. 


You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.


Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.

No comments: