Friday, March 1, 2013

New Flavor Alert: Key Lime Pinkberry



Fro-yo girl here. Pinkberry’s latest flavor, Key Lime, made its debut today. I wanted to make my cup taste like key lime pie but they didn’t have the graham cracker crust topping. In fact, I didn’t see any new toppings that were chosen to complement Pinkberry Key Lime. And they only had one tiny sign for the new flavor, a menu board. I wonder why they didn’t have more signs or posters?

* Key Lime Pinkberry: It definitely evokes the flavor of key lime curd, more so than key lime juice. The texture was perfect: smooth, creamy, thick, and dense. I really enjoyed the flavor - it’s very key limey and tangy but also quite sweet.The lime flavor masks the “yogurt” flavor and I do find it a bit too sweet, but I’m still a fan.


I can imagine having this on St. Patrick’s Day instead of mint fro-yo or a Shamrock Shake.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.

No comments: