Saturday, June 23, 2012

My Attempt at Making the World’s Tallest Yogurt



Fro-yo girl here. Here’s a look at my attempt to make the tallest cup of fro-yo at Yogurtland Burlingame’s World’s Tallest Yogurt event today. 


First I checked in at the table outside and received a 4 oz. cup for $1. I decided to attempt to put one fro-yo flavor on top of another (raspberry tart, blue lychee bliss) since there was little room for side by side swirls. The fro-yo seemed stiffer than usual which made it a little more challenging to swirl. I could feel my fro-yo tipping over to the side, so I knew it was time to stop. I think I got 10 ounces worth. It was really difficult to add any toppings. Sorry, Yogurtland for being messy and leaving a trail of Fruity Pebbles and mochi balls.


After completing the survey, I went upstairs and found an image of a black & white Yogurtland cup on the wall. People were decorating the image. Cute.
I noticed some Yogurtland people around and a photographer. He only seemed interested in little kids eating fro-yo.

The event continues tomorrow from 12 - 4 PM. Remember to take the survey and be entered to win a $100 Yogurtland gift card.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

* YOGURTLAND BURLINGAME: 225 Primrose Rd., Burlingame, CA

No comments: