Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Swirl Art Poll Results



Fro-yo girl here. With the dominance of self-serve frozen yogurt shops, I wondered how the freedom to swirl your own fro-yo had affected attitudes towards swirling. That is, when you’re swirling your own cup of fro-yo, do you try to make it look nice? The results are in and only 14% never attempt to swirl a nice cup of fro-yo. Perhaps some of the 14% aren’t able to swirl their own fro-yo because they don’t live close to a self serve fro-yo shop.

As for those who care about the appearance of their cup of fro-yo, 42% always try to make their swirl look nice and 42% sometimes make the attempt. I’ve noticed that my own swirling has improved quite a bit over the years, since I’ve had to swirl many cups of fro-yo. While I’ve always wanted a nice looking cup of fro-yo, I didn’t feel capable of it when I first started swirling. I can now take pride in the appearance of my cups of fro-yo. I’m also more disappointed when I go to a full service frozen yogurt shop and I get an ugly cup of fro-yo (e.g., Jamba Juice needs to train their employees on swirling Whirl’ns frozen yogurt).

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

No comments: