Monday, January 2, 2012

Fro-yo Wish List for 2012

Fro-yo girl here. Happy Fro-yo New Year! It's a new year and time for my new fro-yo wish list. These are the things I’d like to see happen this year.

* Yogurtland in San Francisco. It’s crazy that SF doesn’t have a Yogurtland. The new one in Burlingame will be close but I’d really like to have one in SF.
* Pinkberry in San Francisco. Their SFO airport location is too inconvenient since it requires one to go through security. How can SF still be so deprived? This year I’m going to buy a cup of Pinkberry fro-yo and stroll onto a plane with it.
* Fro-yo popsicles. I’m still waiting for decent fro-yo popsicles that I can buy from a supermarket and aren’t from Korea.
* Mochi fro-yo. Since Mikawaya and others have figured out how to get ice cream into mochi, they could easily do the same with fro-yo. Everyone knows that fro-yo and mochi go well together.

If anyone wants to create a fro-yo flavor in my honor, make sure it has red bean.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

No comments: