Saturday, February 19, 2011

Fro-yo Shop Loyalty Style Poll Results

Fro-yo girl here. I posed the question to readers, what's your fro-yo shop loyalty style? The results are in.

You readers are a loyal group; 35% have a few favorite fro-yo shops that you usually go to and 30% go to one particular shop most of the time. Sixteen percent are variety seekers who always want to try the newest fro-yo shop. And 16% are driven primarily by convenience. The results are encouraging since most businesses need loyal customers (repeat customers, positive word of mouth). Though I've heard some people say that all fro-yo shops are the same (an opinion I can't understand), the majority of readers are loyal to the shops that deliver on what they're looking for (taste).

I'm personally a cross between someone who goes to a few favorite fro-yo shops and someone who will try any place that's new. Of course I have favorite shops but I also need to try every place.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

2 comments:

Bonnibella said...

I definitely have my loyalty with tuttimelon. I just can't seem to get into the other brands.

Lolia S said...

Awww, I had to tell Tuttimelon Bear that. He smiled.

- FYG