Saturday, September 11, 2010

Pomegranate the Favorite Fruity Tart Flavor, Red Velvet the Flavor of the Year


Fro-yo girl here. I recently asked you, the readers, which tart fruity flavor was your favorite. I chose flavors that were fairly common. And the results show...that pomegranate is the clear winner with 41% of the vote. Blueberry tart was the second most popular with 19% of the vote, followed by mango (14%), pineapple (11%) and lychee (8%).

I know quite a few people who like pomegranate tart fro-yo the best, so I wasn't surprised that pomegranate took top honors. Two years ago, I named pomegranate tart as the fro-yo flavor of the year. Last year was the year of acai and this year it's looking like red velvet fro-yo is the flavor of the moment. YoCream came out with red velvet fro-yo this year but red velvet is popular all around - especially at cupcake shops. Even The Cheesecake Factory has a red velvet cake cheesecake.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

2 comments:

Bonnibella said...

I love pom the best too but I really really love taro froyo but I guess it isn't considered tart.

Lolia S said...

I feel like I've seen taro tart and sweet taro fro-yo too. Nubi has taro tart and I think Tuttimelon's taro is tart too. Taro isn't a flavor that I usually get.

- FYG