Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Pinkberry Sunnyvale Opening on September 25


Fro-yo girl here. Pinkberry is coming to Sunnyvale! The official store announcement says, "Pinkberry will be open for business at 122 East El Camino Real as of Saturday, September 25! Sunnyvale will be serving Pinkberry’s six distinctive flavors (Original, Pomegranate, Coconut, Chocolate, Mango and a Featured Flavor that rotates seasonally), along with new Swirly Whip, Fruit Bowl and Take-Home offerings!" The grand opening pink carpet event will be Saturday, September 25. Yes, there will be free Pinkberry and a special guest DJ appearance. Stay tuned in case I get additional details.

I haven't tried the Swirly Whip yet. It's an exclusive whipped cream topping.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

3 comments:

Tom said...

Thanks for the tip! I have been driving around for 45 minutes looking for that Pinkberry, with a wrong address provided by Pinkberry themselves. Your blog saved my life and thanks to you I was able to enjoy those frozen Pinkberries!!

Anonymous said...

Didn't you post that Gabe Saporta was going to be there DJ-ing? He wasn't there.

Lolia S said...

Yes, I did post that...the plan must have changed. I don't know who that is either, so I didn't notice.

- FYG