Sunday, September 5, 2010

Future Fro-yo Shop Pictures: FreshBerry Fremont


Fro-yo girl here. About a month ago, Beautiful Brands International announced that they would open their first self-serve FreshBerry Frozen Yogurt Cafe in Fremont. I drove by to check out the location and didn't see much inside. The walls are pink and green. I didn't see any fro-yo machines or evidence that much construction had taken place. There was one paper sign in the window announcing that FreshBerry was coming soon.



The shop isn't in Pacific Commons but is across the street in a smaller shopping plaza. It's close to YoSwirl which I heard has gone downhill since the ownership changed.

FreshBerry also plans to open a location in Union City, CA.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

* FRESHBERRY FROZEN YOGURT: 5625 Auto Mall Parkway, Fremont, CA

3 comments:

Bonnibella said...

Did you try the new froyo place on Irving? The blinding lights are keeping me away.

Lolia S said...

I've been there. It's just okay. Sunday was the last day for the 50% off deal.

- FYG

FreshBerry said...

Dear Fro-Yo Girl,
Hi my wife and I own the new FreshBerry frozen yogurt cafe in Fremont. We would like to extend to you and your followers an invitation to our grand opening on December 21, 2010. We will be open from 12pm to 7:30pm, and everyone who walks through our doors will receive a free cup of yogurt. We look forward to meeting you.

Thanks
Mark