Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What's in My Chococat Bowl? Fro-yo


Fro-yo girl here. Saturday might have been too much excitement for me (yay, Tuttimelon grand opening) or driving by Cultive could have been too frustrating (they opened today, a little while after I left the area); I seem to have a slight cold. My usual treatment is to eat fro-yo every day. It seems to work!

Sometimes it's nice to have fro-yo at home, especially late at night.

Here's a picture of my Chococat bowl which I filled with Blush organic pumpkin tart fro-yo (one of my favorite fro-yo flavors ever) and topped with Tohato Caramel Corn (Vanilla flavor). Isn't the Tohato Caramel Corn bag soooo cute? The bag is drinking a vanilla milkshake. The corn puffs are light, airy and crunchy. They stay crunchy even after being exposed to fro-yo (moisture). They're a little too sweet so they taste even better with fro-yo than they would by themselves. I'm also putting Japanese Choco Flakes on my fro-yo. Yum.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

3 comments:

bananas. said...

i love your love of fro-yo!!! i haven't had any in a while. i think i'm due for some soon!

Lolia S said...

Winter is still a great time for fro-yo and I do think it helps with digestion and immunity :-).

stellaincognita said...

Do you happen to know how long Blush will have pumpkin (or maybe it's already gone--hope not)? I won't be back in the Bay until the 20th. . .I'm guessing I'll miss it :(