Saturday, March 2, 2024

New Spring Toppings at Yogurtland





Fro-yo girl here. Yogurtland is ready for spring with new toppings. First, they have gummy rainbow clusters. They look great with the seasonal flavor, Lucky Irish Mint frozen yogurt. I think they’re Nerds? But the sign didn’t say Nerds. Nerds has gummy rainbow clusters that are gummy and sweet on the inside and crunchy and tangy on the outside.

I also spotted something called Strawberry Condensed Milk. I wasn’t sure what it was. It was a small square. I did some research and they’re probably using Yuki & Love’s strawberry condensed milk snowflake cake. It looks like the sign on the toppings bar was cut from the Yuki & Love package. The square was firm and chewy, like nougat, with strawberry flavor that tasted real. It had something in it with a little crunch – cookies? I liked how it wasn’t too sweet. It didn’t eat like a “cake” to me. Yuki & Love strawberry condensed milk snowflake cake is a product of Taiwan and it’s sold at Costco. Love trying something new and tasty at Yogurtland!

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.

No comments: