Sunday, April 9, 2023

New Pinkberry Flavor, White Peach Frozen Yogurt




Fro-yo girl here. Happy Froyo Easter! I always have froyo on Easter and this year, I went to Pinkberry to get the new spring flavor, White Peach(tart) froyo.

It’s been a long time since I’ve had a peach tart froyo, so long that I forgot how good it could be. Pinkberry first introduced a peach tart froyo back in March 2012. Thirteen years ago! I haven’t had that flavor in so many years. The new White Peach tart froyo is different though it’s hard to remember the original Pinkberry peach tart flavor. White peach is a little more floral and delicate than a regular yellow peach. 

White peach froyo was fairly tart (moderate on the Pinkberry tartness scale). It seemed a little denser and icier than usual, but that could have been a machine issue at the shop that I went to. Recommended toppings: raspberries, granola, mochi.

Pinkberry recommends topping White Peach frozen yogurt with fresh strawberries, blueberries, and strawberry peach puree. I believe the strawberry peach puree is now.

White Peach frozen yogurt is available in participating stores until June 22.

Pinkberry also has two new shaken teas for the spring: Dragon Berry and Peach Mango.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.



No comments: