Thursday, March 31, 2022

Yogurtland, Bring Back the Best Peanut Butter Froyo

 



Fro-yo girl here. Did you know that March is National Peanut Month? I would have loved to celebrate by eating a lot of peanut butter froyo, but alas, it hasn’t been that easy. Menchie’s has a new froyo flavor, Peanut Butter Banana, but I loathe bananas. Yogurtland brought back Peanut Butter Chocolate (formerly known as Peanut Butter Cup) but it’s just okay.

I’ve many peanut butter froyo flavors from Yogurtland, Menchie’s, Pinkberry, Tutti Frutti, Red Mango, Golden Spoon, Orange Leaf, etc.

The best peanut butter froyo found at a chain is…Yogurtland’s Peanut Butter froyo. I didn’t get to have it last year and it was hard to find in 2020….not happy about that at all. Why Yogurtland, why…

I know I’m not the only one who feels this way. Peanut butter froyo lovers are loyal. Several of my friends think that Peanut Butter is Yogurtland’s best flavor. Yogurtland describes Peanut Butter froyo as: "
Our special dark-roasted peanuts blend deliciously for a sweet treat that will make you swear you're eating it right from the jar."

When Peanut Butter isn’t available, we have to choose Madagascar Vanilla and drown it in peanut butter sauce. It’s not as good but it’s still yummy. I also love adding peanut butter chips, Nutter Butter, and Butterfinger.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.

No comments: