Sunday, February 6, 2022

National/International Frozen Yogurt Day 2022 Festivities




Fro-yo girl here. Happy National/International/World Frozen Yogurt Day! Menchie’s celebrated early, on February 3, but almost everyone else celebrated NFYD on February 6. The National Frozen Yogurt Day celebration is BACK at Yogurtland this year after a one-year hiatus. NFYD felt more national this year because not as many froyo shops outside the US celebrated IFYD. And most shops offered a BOGO free this year.

My first stop was at Pinkberry for the I just went the BOGO free offer. I’m loving the new Limoncello flavor, so I got another cup of that and a cup of original tart. The Pinkberry shop didn’t have any NFYD signs. Later, I went to Yogurtland which had a small NFYD sign on the counter. Their offer was different this year: BOGO free and triple reward points. I got two cups of Madagascar Vanilla froyo with chocolate shell and cookies. I also had enough points to earn a free froyo reward. Yay! Nice way to end of the day.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.

No comments: