Monday, July 5, 2021

New Summer Line-Up at Yogurtland: Fruit Bowl Fusions and Acai Bowls

 



Fro-yo girl here. Yogurtland just launched a few new summer offerings. First, Fruit Bowl Fusions are made with fresh fruit. Choose from Street Style (watermelon, mango, pineapple, lime dressing, Tajin, and chamoy) or Bionico (strawberries, blueberries, banana, sweet coconut milk, granola). Yogurtland Pasadena priced these at $6.99 each. Next, they have acai bowls where you choose the base (acai or pitaya) and the style, (1) strawberry banana granola or (2) peanut butter. These were $7.99/each at Yogurtland Pasadena. The fruit bowls and acai bowls aren't self-serve.

Since none of these offerings includes frozen yogurt, I’m not going to try them but I’m curious what others think of the offerings. I've had bionico and it's usually made with crema that's way too sweet, topped with very sweet granola, and doused in honey. I've had mangonadas too and I'm not a fan...prefer my fresh fruit unadorned. Acai and pitaya bases aren't as good as froyo!

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.

No comments: