Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Sticker Shock at Pinkberry Studio City


Fro-yo girl here. I rarely experience sticker shock at froyo shops but it did recently happen to me at Pinkberry Studio City. It’s $7.50 for a small with toppings. Wow. I didn’t even look at the prices before ordering because I thought I knew the typical Pinkberry price range. At Pinkberry Long Beach, you can get a large with toppings for $7.95 and a small with toppings for $4.95. I just went, so the prices are current. At Pinkberry Los Feliz, a large without toppings is $7.

Other Pinkberry locations, price for a small with toppings:
  • Northridge, $7.50
  • Beverly Hills, $5.95
  • Marina Del Rey, $6.75
  • Santa Monica, Montana Ave., $6.25
  • Torrance, $5.50
  • NYC, Midtown East, $6.89

Studio City is nice but it’s not that nice. It’s not nicer than Beverly Hills or Marina Del Rey.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.

No comments: