Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Yogurtland’s No Weigh Tuesday $5 Cup Event Recap



Fro-yo girl here. I’m back from the Yogurtland No Weigh Tuesday ($5 flat rate cup) event that takes place today, November 13, from 4 PM – 9 PM at Yogurtland locations in the US. The event highlighted the new flavor, Butterfinger Frozen Custard and new topping, Butterfinger Bites (they’re mini bite-sized Butterfinger bars).

While my freezer is full of frozen yogurt and I’ve already tried Butterfinger frozen custard, I didn’t want to miss out on the Yogurtland event. Luckily, Yogurtland Pasadena (Lake) had Sumatra Coffee froyo. I headed over and it wasn’t easy to build a cup because of the crowds. There were no new cups or spoons. The new peppermint pretzels taste so good with Sumatra Coffee froyo. Yum. Why hasn't someone created a peppermint pretzel coffee froyo? Hint, hint. 


My cup was over 30 ounces. I didn't go too crazy, but people were still staring.

Yogurtland had a similar event last November 14, 2017. The Yogurtland Ultimate Creation event also featured 16 oz $5 flat rate cups. They also had two new flavors, made with Ghirardelli, Frozen Hot Chocolate frozen yogurt and Dark Chocolate Blueberry sorbet, new Ghirardelli sauces and toppings, new cups and new I Heart Ghirardelli froyo spoons.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.




No comments: