Sunday, April 1, 2018

Yoga-urt’s New Flavor: Cookies & Cream



Fro-yo girl here. Yoga-urt has just introduced Cookies & Cream froyo. Yes, it’s organic, vegan, gluten free, and vegan. They made their own cookies to make this flavor happen and you can get those cookies as a topping now.

The chocolate cookie flavor seemed mild. I thought the cream flavor seemed stronger than the cookie flavor. The texture wasn’t as thick and creamy as some of the other flavors, but it’s probably because the flavor wasn’t in the machine as long? I heard a lot of positive comments from other customers. The flavor didn’t excite me but I think I’m used to the more complex flavors that Yoga-urt comes up with.

Mr. Froyo doesn’t eat cookies (?!) and was hoping for a light, no sugar added, refreshing flavor for the spring.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl. 


* YOGA-URT, 1407 ½ W Kenneth Rd., Glendale, CA 91201

Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.

No comments: