Fro-yo girl here. It felt like it took forever for me to find the new Yasso Frozen Greek Yogurt pints in Southern California. I kept checking at different stores for two months. Target is finally starting to stock Yasso pints in Southern California. A pint is $4.99.
The new pint flavors are:
- Best of Both Swirlds (chocolate and vanilla froyo)
- Caramel Pretzelmania (sea salt caramel pretzel froyo w/ pieces of chocolate covered pretzel and a caramel swirl)
- Chocolate PB & Yay (chocolate froyo w/ peanut butter swirl & peanut butter chips) – why couldn’t this be peanut butter froyo with chocolate chips?
- Coffee Brownie Break (coffee froyo w/ brownies & crushed cookies)
- Loco Coco Caramel (toasted caramel froyo w/ caramel swirl & chocolate chips)
- Mint Champion Chip (mint froyo w/ chocolate chips)
- Party Animal (cake flavored froyo w/ cake chunks & sprinkles)
- Rolling in the Dough (vanilla froyo w/ cookie dough pieces & chocolate chips)
* Mint Championship frozen Greek yogurt: It’s gluten free with live & active cultures, rBST free milk and no high intensity sweeteners. One serving is 130 calories, 3.5g fat, 16g sugars, 6g protein. I really don’t like the taste of Stevia, so I was relieved that Yasso doesn’t use it. The peppermint frozen yogurt was light and refreshing. The chocolate flakes added crunch and chocolate flavor. I liked the color too – not a deep unnatural green. The texture wasn’t icy or creamy but something in between. I liked it a lot because it was flavorful and natural tasting. It could use more chocolate flakes though.
Ingredients: Nonfat milk, Greek yogurt (nonfat milk, yogurt cultures), sugar, chocolate flake (confectioner’s sugar, coconut oil, dutch processed cocoa, cocoa butter oil, soy lecithin, natural flavor), cream, milk protein concentrate, dextrose, maltodextrin, locust bean gum, natural flavors, spirulina extract, fruit juice, soy lecithin guar gum.
4 out of 5 stars.
You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.
Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.