Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Yogurtland Ultimate Creation Event Recap





Fro-yo girl here. I couldn’t miss the first ever Ultimate Creation event, even though I find it difficult to build an unlimited cup when it’s crowded. Ideally, I would have the place to myself so I could swirl, add toppings, swirl some more, etc. But there were plenty of enticements – like the new “Made With Ghirardelli” flavors, Frozen Hot Chocolate frozen yogurt and Dark Chocolate Blueberry sorbet, new toppings, new sauces, new spoons and new cups.

During the event on November 14 from 4 PM – 9 PM local time, 16 oz cups were just $5. My creation was 32.5 oz (after the weight of the cup was deducted). I took some Ghirardelli cups and spoons home.

I tried the new Dark Chocolate Blueberry Sorbet which was “inspired by Ghirardelli’s Dark Chocolate Blueberry square…this sorbet provides delicious dark chocolate flavor from Ghirardelli cocoa, followed by notes of sweet blueberry.” It delivered on the promised flavor and wasn’t icy. It was an interesting flavor but I’m personally not a fan of the chocolate and fruit combination. Recommended toppings: blueberries, Ghirardelli chocolate chips, graham cracker crumbs.

I’m happy that they brought back Pumpkin Pie froyo! Thanks, Yogurtland!!!

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.

No comments: