Sunday, August 13, 2017

Customer Appreciation Day at Yogurtland Claremont


Fro-yo girl here. I don’t make it out to Claremont too often and I’ve never been to Yogurtland Claremont, but now I have a great reason to make the trek. Yogurtland’s Guest Appreciation Day is this Sunday, August 20, 2017.

They’ll have FREE FROYO from 11 AM – 1 PM and fun activities all day long.

If you can’t make it to the Guest Appreciation Day, Yogurtland Clarement has a 50% off happy hour Mondays and Tuesdays in August from 1 PM – 4 PM. On Saturdays in August, they’re hosting Kids Corner, with free games, crafts and activities from 12 PM – 2 PM. There was a $5 Unlimited Cup event on August 9 that I missed.

I have to build up my froyo appetite now, by not eating froyo for a few days. 

Follow Yogurtland Claremont on Instagram, @yogurtlandclaremont or Facebook, https://www.facebook.com/YogurtlandClaremont/

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

* YOGURTLAND CLAREMONT: 101 N Indian Hill Blvd Suite 103, Claremont, CA 91711

Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.

No comments: