Saturday, July 15, 2017

Yogurtland Tejon Ranch Has Closed


Fro-yo girl here. It’s been awhile since I’ve driven past Tejon Ranch on the I-5. In February 2012, Yogurtland opened at Tejon Ranch. I visited the location in 2013 and was pleased to see the giant Yogurtland spoon door handles. I remember some of the fruit wasn’t fresh during my visit. A few years later, the Yogurtland symbol appeared on the big Tejon Ranch roadside sign.

I noticed the sign had disappeared and sure enough, the Yogurtland location has closed. The last Instagram post was in September 2016.

It was the only froyo shop in town and a pleasant stop on during a long drive.

* YOGURTLAND: 5602 Dennis McCarthy Dr, Lebec, CA 93243

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.

No comments: