Fro-yo girl here. There was so much going on at Yogurtland today; they really know how to celebrate National Frozen Yogurt Day.
Limited edition spoons: This year’s chocolate bar inspired #YogurtlandNFYD limited edition collectible spoon looked like a had a Hershey’s Chocolate bar on the end.
Two new flavors: Yogurtland developed two new flavors with partner, Hershey’s.
- York Peppermint Pattie: It really does taste like York Peppermint Pattie but the flavor isn’t too strong, too minty or too sweet, very nice.
- Hershey’s Chocolate Milkshake: Yogurtland’s froyo is already creamy but this flavor seems extra creamy somehow. It’s rich, creamy but not heavy. The chocolate flavor isn’t overwhelming and it doesn’t taste like a fudgsicle (most chocolate froyo seems to taste like fudgsicles). It has a smoother, more mellow flavor.
Also, today marked the return of several Fan Choice Awards winners:
- Best International: Geneva Chocolate
- Best Caramel: Toasted Coconut Caramel
- Best Sweet Tooth Treat: Rocket Pop Sorbet
- Best Bakery: Birthday Cupcake Batter
You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.
Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.