Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Fro-yo Christmas




Fro-yo girl here. It’s Christmas Eve and I hope you’re going to have a nice big cup of gingerbread, egg nog, cocoa minty holiday cookie or peppermint froyo today. Use your Menchie’s holiday spoon and top it with peppermint bark, red & green M&Ms, candy canes, gingerbread cookies, Christmas sprinkles, pfeffernusse, chocolate nonpareils, white chocolate, cranberries, toasted pecans, etc.

Here’s a festive picture I took at one of my favorite places: Blush Burlingame. I also made an ornament out of a froyo cup while I was there (they had an ornament making station) enjoying the gingerbread froyo and added it to their Christmas tree.

Hope you wake up and find fro-yo gift cards in your stocking. Happy holidays to all fro-yo fans!

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.

No comments: