Sunday, July 7, 2013

New Flavor Alert: Cherry Pinkberry Flavor




Fro-yo girl here. Pinkberry has just introduced a new frozen yogurt flavor: Cherry Pinkberry. It’s available as a shake too.

The new seasonal flavor is described as follows: “We've swirled summer into a bowl, just for you. Cherry Pinkberry is crafted from real bits of juicy cherries, so it perfectly captures the delicate, delicious flavor of fruit fresh from the market. Light and refreshing, every spoonful is like a cherry on top of your perfect day.”

I gave it a try this weekend since they were offering double points. I really liked the flavor. Usually when I find cherry flavored frozen yogurt, it tastes fake. This one had real cherry flavor. It was sweet and tangy, smooth and refreshing. Personally it was a little too sweet for me and I could have used more "yogurt" flavor but I'm still a fan.


I didn't see fresh cherries or new toppings.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.


Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.

No comments: