Thursday, April 5, 2012

Happy Easter Fro-yo Style



Fro-yo girl here. Happy Easter fro-yo fans! Are you celebrating Easter with fro-yo? Easter is one of my favorite holidays as it’s a time for dyed eggs and Easter candy. My favorite Easter candies would also pair well with fro-yo.

1. Cadbury Mini Eggs: I look forward to their return every year. Love that crisp thin sugar shell and the chocolate center. These are so good with vanilla, mint, and chocolate fro-yo. They’re kinda like chocolate chips but better.
2. Whoppers Robin Eggs: My second favorite Easter candy has a satisfying light crunchy malted center and thick chocolate coating. Sure Whoppers are available year round but they’re prettiest this time of year in robin eggs form.

Honey Hill Farms introduced Malted Candy Easter Egg fro-yo this year, in time for Easter. I haven’t found it in my area yet but hope to try it one day.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

No comments: