Friday, May 13, 2011

Future Fro-yo Shop Picture: Wild Berry Yogurt


Fro-yo girl here. Pacific View Mall in Ventura is getting a new fro-yo place, Wild Berry Yogurt. WildBerry is a self-serve fro-yo chain that's been around for awhile. I think they were from SoCal but I first tried them in Menlo Park, CA. The decor (bright colors, pictures of fruit) and fro-yo reminded me of Tutti Frutti. Their website still isn't done but they've been in business for quite some time. Hmm.

I wonder if they realize that Pacific View Mall had a fro-yo shop before, Yogurberry. Wild Berry is downstairs next to Auntie Anne's and across from Old Navy. In other mall news, the mall is getting a Trader Joe's.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

* WILD BERRY YOGURT: 3301-1 E Main St., Ventura, CA 93003

No comments: