Saturday, March 13, 2010

Thank You Yolato!



Fro-yo girl here. I didn't make it to Pinkberry last night for the free mini mango fro-yo. I wasn't in the mood to make the 1 hour drive after work and wait in a long line for a mini size...but I'm sure I'll try their mango flavor soon.

Sometimes I'm lucky enough to score free fro-yo merchandise without making an effort at all. I wanted to thank Yolato for the free Yolato t-shirt. The shirt comes in their signature colors - juicy orange, lime and yogurt, I mean, white. Yolato Express locations have really taken off in NY and NJ. The next time I'm out there or passing through at JFK Terminal 1, I'm going to finally try Yolato. Or maybe I'll see their gelato bars in CA before that happens? I am very anxious to try Yolato.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

P.S. Free fro-yo tees gratefully accepted.

www.yolato.com

2 comments:

Bonnibella said...

Your collection of fro-yo tshirt MUST be vast

Lolia S said...

I'm aiming to have the largest collection of fro-yo t-shirts :)

- FYG