Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The Mix T-Shirt



Fro-yo girl here. My collection of fro-yo t-shirts expanded today. I hurried over to the Mix, the new Menlo Park fro-yo shop. They were giving out t-shirts to anyone who mentioned being a Facebook fan. The shirt has their grand opening date on it, February 27. Expect free fro-yo and other yet to to be named festivities. Thanks to The Mix! I like that they're serving organic fro-yo and the shop is spotless and gorgeous. Blue Bottle Coffee is always a plus as well.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

* THE MIX: 3536 Alameda De Las Pulgas, Menlo Park, CA 94025

5 comments:

stellaincognita said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
stellaincognita said...

Did you get to try the froyo?

Lolia S said...

Yes, of course - review being posted in a few minutes.

- FYG

Anonymous said...

I just join twitter and am confuse. How do I send someone a tweet?

Lolia S said...

You should check out http://twitter.com/help/start. If you type your message in to the box (what's happening), all of your followers will receive your tweet.

- FYG