Sunday, February 7, 2010

Happy Birthday Nubi Yogurt, New Love Flavor



Fro-yo girl here. Happy 2nd birthday Nubi and thanks for the 50% off today (all locations, no coupon necessary). I stopped by the San Francisco location and saw the birthday cake sign (cute). They had the new flavor, Love, that I saw on the flyer but it looked different (it looked darker) than the flyer picture. Love is a chocolate rose flavor (I was hoping for strawberries & champagne or pink champagne). The sample that I had was rather icy (I think a chocolate fro-yo flavor should be creamier) and it did have a mild rose flavor.





For Valentine's Day, they're offering a buy one, get one free offer all day and accepting donations for Haiti. You can donate to the Haitian relief effort till the end of the month. On February 15th, Nubi will give out free fro-yo in a special Haiti yogurt cup in exchange for a "Love for Haiti" donation ($1 donation minimum).
You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.
* NUBI YOGURT: 1511 Sloat Blvd, San Francisco, CA

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sucks for Yogurt GoGo. I was planning to go there to try their yogurt.

Anonymous said...

Do you know when they will take down the chocolate rose flavor?

Anonymous said...

do you know if Happy Yogurt(SF) and SF Yogurt is still in business?

Lolia S said...

The chocolate rose flavor is their Valentine's flavor, so they must plan to offer it till then - but otherwise, I don't know. I have some difficulty getting info from the employees. They either don't know much or can barely speak English.

- FYG

Lolia S said...

I haven't checked on Happy Yogurt of SF Yogurt recently, but all those places aren't very good, so I don't plan on returning.

- FYG

Lolia S said...

You didn't miss anything by not going to Yogurt GoGo.

- FYG

オテモヤン said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bonnibella said...

I like the name of the flavor but I don't like icy fro yo

bananas. said...

i stick to the fruity flavors normally with the occassional cookies & cream so a strawberries and champagne would've been my preference but hey you can't beat free fro-yo tastings.