Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Red Mango Launches Club Mango



Fro-yo girl here. I love loyalty programs, especially when they’re for fro-yo. Red Mango launched Club Mango today. Earn Mango points for purchases but also for other things like referrals and your birthday. Earn 50 points just for signing up registering your card online. Once they have your phone number, it eliminates the problem of forgetting to bring your card since they can look up your number and credit you that way.

Perks include free fro-yo and invitations to special events for Mango fans. The same card can also serve as a refillable prepaid card.

Members only privileges for fro-yo? Yes, sign me up.

Update: I have my Club Mango card today along with my Red Mango t-shirts and a new snack, Sensible Foods organic crunch dried soy nuts (thank you Richard). I met with Richard C.(one of the RM partners) in Palo Alto to chat about fro-yo. I can share the following:

* I went to the back office area and saw his office and a wall w/ Polaroid pics of RM fans
* Richard uses vanilla yogurt body wash (oooh) and likes strawberries, granola and honey on his fro-yo
* They are working on a top secret new flavor
* They're going to offer Lucky Charms as a topping soon
* According to Richard, RM yogurt is creamier in the US than in Korea

http://www.redmangousa.com/

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

No comments: