Saturday, March 21, 2009

Fro-Yo Girl in the News

Fro-yo girl here. I recently was interviewed for a news story on fro-yo. The story will be featured on MCTV, the TV news program for Moreau Catholic High School in Hayward. I’m told that Moreau students are frequent visitors to YoSwirl in Fremont. During the interview, I provided short reviews of local fro-yo shops along with tips and recommendations. Fro-ggie is my top pick in the area (Hayward, Newark, Fremont, Union City). It isn’t self-serve but I actually prefer having someone else swirl the fro-yo.

http://www.moreaucatholic.org/s/768/index.aspx?sid=768&gid=1&pgid=569

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

* FRO-GGIE: 1554 Washington Blvd., Fremont, CA

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice, cool to see you in the news! Keep on fro-yoing. =)

Lolia S said...

Thanks Helene!