Thursday, February 16, 2023

Froyo Milestone: Visiting Every Froyo Shop in Los Angeles County

Active Culture, Long Beach



Fro-yo girl here. I reached an important froyo milestone: visiting every froyo shop in Los Angeles County! Well, almost. I’ve covered the area from Santa Clarita to the north (e.g., Menchie’s, Tutti Frutti), Agoura Hills to the west, Pomona to the east (e.g., Yogurtland), and Long Beach to the south. However, I haven’t covered Palmdale and Lancaster. While they are part of Los Angeles County, they’re 60 miles away. I’ve pretty much been to every place that serves froyo, even non-froyo shops like Amazon Go in Whittier and Woodland Hills. It’s taken me years to reach this milestone.

I haven’t been to every Costco in Los Angeles County because I don’t have a Costco membership, but I have been to every IKEA. Anyway, Costco stopped offering froyo in 2020.

I also tried going to Yogo Farm, 3704 W 3rd St, a few times but it was always closed. It seems like it was only open for a very short period of time. It must have closed for good.

I’ve also been to many froyo shops in Ventura County, Orange County, Riverside, San Bernardino, and Santa Barbara County but nowhere near all of them. 

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.

No comments: