Monday, February 17, 2020

New February Feature Flavors at Menchie’s



Fro-yo girl here. I did look for Menchie’s new February feature flavors multiple times since the beginning of February, but I was only able to find Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake froyo this week. Since there’s no flavor finder feature and the Menchie’s locations in my area don’t post flavor updates, I had to make quite a few phone calls. And the Menchie’s in my area still don’t have Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake. I finally found both new flavors at Menchie’s Burbank.

Frosted Animal Cookie froyo: I’ve been eating Mother’s Circus Animal Cookies for decades. Even so, I had some doubts about making a froyo flavor out of frosted animal cookies. Menchie’s Frosted Animal Cookie froyo is made with real cookies and surprisingly, features no artificial colors or artificial flavors. The yogurt is lowfat and is made without high fructose corn syrup. Well, my instincts were right. I like frosted animal cookies because they’re crunchy and in yogurt form, it feels like eating cold pink frosting. I found it overwhelming. I tried it a second time. Still overwhelming. Recommended toppings: Nilla wafers, whipped cream, white chocolate chips

Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake froyo made with Anchor cream cheese: I don’t usually like chocolate froyo but this one was really good because the cheesecake muted the chocolate flavor. It wasn’t too cheesy or too chocolatey and the texture was creamier and thicker than usual. I didn’t find it too sweet either. I’m going to look for it again soon. Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake froyo is made with no artificial colors, no artificial flavors, and no high fructose corn syrup. Recommended toppings: Heath, chocolate shell, chocolate chips

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.

No comments: