Thursday, September 26, 2019

Hempz Wild Blueberry Yogurt Herbal Body Scrub Review



Fro-yo girl here. On a recent trip to the Grocery Outlet, I spotted Hempz Wild Blueberry Yogurt Herbal Body Scrub for $3.99 (compare at $19.99 elsewhere). It’s limited edition. One bottle is 17 fl oz, 100% vegan, paraben free, gluten free, THC free. The hemp seed oil, shea butter, and essential vitamins soften your skin.

The creamy white scrub is dispensed from the built in pump. I could feel the exfoliating beads. I’m picky about my scents and I did not like the fragrance at all. It smelled like something fake, sweet, fruity and a little floral. Since it smelled awful, I didn’t want to use much. The list of ingredients is very long but doesn’t include yogurt.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.

No comments: