Sunday, June 9, 2019

Yoga-urt Echo Park Grand Opening Coverage





Fro-yo girl here. I already covered the opening of Yoga-urt in Echo Park, so I’ll just share the pictures that I took at the grand opening. I also went to the soft opening last weekend but the grand opening details hadn’t been announced, so I didn’t write about it. They’re giving free minis from 2 PM – 4 PM today and raffle tickets with purchase. The prizes are from Yoga-urt and other businesses in Echo Park.

Froyo flavors of the day: Vanilla Harmony, Chocolate Bliss (best-seller), Peanut Butter Prana, Thai Iced Tea, Strawberry Serenity, Ganesha’s Sweet Greens (no sugar added). I opted for Vanilla Harmony.

For the soft opening, the flavor line-up was a little different: Chocolate Bliss, Vanilla Harmony, Strawberry Serenity, Peanut Butter Prana, Salted Caramel Zen, Ganesha’s Sweet Greens.

Froyo prices: Mini $4.75/ Small $6.25/ Medium $7.75/ Large $8.25

Their high-quality, plant-based, hand-crafted, organic, kosher, soy free, gluten free froyo is so dense and filling that it feels like you’re indulging – but it’s actually good for you. Hmm. Portions are generous. Some of the flavors (Ganesha’s Sweet Greens, Purple Power, Tahini) have no added sugar. It seems too good to be true.

I appreciate their healthy toppings (cacao nibs, fruit, nuts, brownies, coconut, sprinkles, chocolate chips, shaved chocolate, mochi, etc) and innovative flavors (e.g.,Tahini, Radiant Golden Rose, and Purple Power).

I’m eager to find out the next new flavor and see what they do with their new oven. I also want to try the almond milk.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

* YOGA-URT: 2211 W Sunset Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90026

Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.

No comments: