Thursday, November 3, 2016

New DreamWorks Animation Trolls Inspired Flavor at Yogurtland: Cooper’s Caramel Apple


Fro-yo girl here. The Yogurtland Celebrates Trolls promotion continues with a new limited time flavor, Cooper’s Caramel Apple.

The flavor is described as “Taste one spoonful of our buttery caramel apple flavor and you’ll know why Cooper has a smile permanently plastered on his face. With the sweetness of real caramel blended with real Granny Smith apples, it’s like eating a caramel apple in every bite.” It’s lowfat and gluten free.

I’ve never had a caramel apple before (I know that I wouldn’t like it), but I can imagine what it would taste like. I also don’t like caramel as it tends to be too sweet. While I didn’t find Yogurtland’s Cooper’s Caramel Apple to be too sweet, it tasted like a mild caramel with a tiny hint of apple. I could barely taste the apple. I was expecting more of a sour-sweet flavor. The texture was smooth and creamy. Recommended toppings: Cinnamon Toast Crunch, mochi, salted caramel sauce

The next featured flavor is DJ Suki’s Cranberry Raspberry Tart, which starts swirling on November 3. I’ve had it before and it’s yummy.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.

No comments: