Fro-yo girl here. Summertime is the season for fresh fruit, sorbets and vacations – and it’s the inspiration for Menchie’s Summer Sorbet Extravaganza.Six sorbets are featured this July:
- Dole Soft Serve Lemon (starting July 1): This new flavor from Dole tastes like freshly squeezed lemons. It definitely has a tang that lemon lovers will appreciate.
- Summertime Watermelon (starting July 1): This watermelon sorbet is light and sweet and made with real watermelon. I still found it somewhat candy like in flavor and not as refreshing as real watermelon.
- Fresh Honeydew (starting July 11)
- Dole Pineapple (starting July 11): The beloved Dole Whip flavor that Disneyland has been serving for over 35 years. It’s bright, sweet and tangy.
- Sweet Pink Lemonade (starting July 21)
- Strawberry Kiwi Twist (starting July 21)
You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.
Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.