Sunday, November 16, 2014

New Menchie's Cinnabon Classic Cinnamon Roll Froyo & Holiday Sneak Peek



Fro-yo girl here. I finally tried Menchie’s flavor of the month: Cinnabon Classic Cinnamon Roll, featuring Cinnabon Makara cinnamon blended with their signature cream cheese frosting. Menchie’s also offers two new toppings to complement their new flavor:

* Cinnabon morsels: Cookie dough bites mixed with yogurt chips and cinnamon

* Sweet cream cheese icing

While I do enjoy cinnamon, I don’t eat cinnamon rolls with icing because they’re far too sweet. I can’t imagine liking sweet cream cheese icing. Even the Cinnabon morsels sounded too sweet. I do miss the cinnamon streusel topping. As for the Cinnabon Classic Cinnamon Roll froyo, it was, as I imagined, far too sweet. Also the cinnamon flavor was super strong, overpoweringly so. Try it if you love very sweet froyo and cinnamon.

Cinnabon Classic Cinnamon Roll froyo is available this month or while supplies last.

While I was at Menchie’s I spotted the new Christmas design cups. They arrived early and they’re going to be joined to holiday Menchie’s spoons in December!

Menchie’s also has a gift card promotion: Buy a $25 gift card and get a $5 bonus card.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.

No comments: