Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Mint Chocolate Cookie Pinkberry Review



Fro-yo girl here. I finally made it to Pinkberry to try their new Mint Chocolate Cookie flavor (May’s new flavor), which features tiny bits of Thin Mint Cookies blended in. I wish I had gone earlier because the flavor is really good. It’s lighter than ice cream (lighter texture) but full of mint chocolate cookie flavor. Also the mint flavor is nice - it doesn’t taste like toothpaste like some mint flavored frozen yogurt flavors can. They also had a new topping: mint chocolate cookies.

A new flavor should be coming soon (in June) and it might be lemonade. I also heard about some other summer flavors.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.

No comments: