Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Dial Frozen Yogurt Body Wash Review



Fro-yo girl here. First Dial introduced Vanilla Honey yogurt body wash and recently they added Greek Yogurt and Frozen Yogurt Body Wash. Dial FroYo body wash comes in a 16 oz. white bottle with a picture of froyo and fruit on it. It says it was “inspired by delicious frozen yogurt. Fro Yo provides your skin with a cooling sensation and wraps it with yogurt proteins to leave it feeling smooth & healthy.”

I didn’t notice the cooling sensation except when I first applied it (it’s a mild sensation). I didn’t think it smelled like frozen yogurt, but it smells like a warm milk perfume with exotic fruity notes. It lathers up easily and does a nice job softening your skin.

I found Dial Frozen Yogurt Body Wash at Walgreen’s for $6.49. I haven't seen the Greek Yogurt body wash yet but it's much less interesting to me than FroYo body wash.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

4 out of 5 stars

* WALGREENS, 2141 Chestnut St, San Francisco, CA 94123

Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I purchased the 21 oz Dial Fro-Yo from Target. 1st use was a nightmare. The cooling sensation irritated my skin and girl parts. Had to visit my GYN for a prescription. I love Dial products and have always used them with no problem, but this one has got to go.