Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Happy National Frozen Yogurt Day


Fro-yo girl here. Happy National Frozen Yogurt Day! I know I already celebrated National Frozen Yogurt Day on 2/4 but I think it’s actually on February 6th. 

Menchie’s is celebrating National Frozen Yogurt Day with 6 oz. of free fro-yo on Feb. 6. Go to Menchie’s Facebook page to find the coupon.


Other fro-yo shops are also celebrating today, including Lovin’ Spoons (get 6 free oz. of fro-yo on 2/6) and Yo Zone (5 free ozs. on 2/6).

Remember to show your love for fro-yo by eating fro-yo today.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like what you guys are up too. This type of clever work and
reporting! Keep up the wonderful works guys I've added you guys to my blogroll.


My page book of ra kostenlos online spielen